Media Account Executive (Digital Sales)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Base + Commission
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Media Account Executive to join our growing Media Services team that is focused on the delivery of innovative digital advertising campaigns that drive our clients' revenue. In this role, you can expect to collaborate with internal team members as well as serving our clients to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding their digital presence needs, ultimately helping small to mid-size businesses grow!
This position is for someone who is interested in a fun, fast-paced, and challenging sales environment! You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the team immediately while you are developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
We prefer that you have:
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience
- Knowledge of concepts such as Google Ad Words, search engine optimization, mobile advertising, and social media advertising is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work with multiple details to create custom solutions for customers
- Aptitude and interest for learning new technologies
- Intermediate computer skills with Word, Excel, email
- A valid driver's license and clear driving record (company car provided for business use)
- Bachelor's or AAS degree in sales (or related field) is preferred, but not required
In return, you will receive a competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses for goals that are met and exceeded, excellent benefits, ownership in the company within two years, and a fabulous team of co-workers!
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working, and, above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we serve.
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage. Discover your advantage. Find out more about us at arvigcareers.com
This position is located in Sioux Falls, SD. Apply now!
We are unable to sponsor H1B visas.